Welcome to Class 3! Our class teacher is Mr Allen and our teaching assistant is Miss Tutill.
· We have PE on a Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning (so please bring PE for these days).
· Spellings will be set weekly and will be tested on every Friday. Spelling Shed is a great way to practise your spellings.
· Reading books will be changed weekly. Please ensure that books are brought back into school so that they can be changed. Remember to tell us every-time you read on Boom Reader so bonus gems can be earned!
· In maths this term we are studying place value, addition and subtraction.
· Our core texts are The Smartest Giant in Town, The Tiger Who Came to Tea, All Aboard the London Bus, The Grand Old Duke of York.
· Our topic this half term is The United Kingdom (linking to Geography and our core text of ‘All Aboard the London Bus’.
· In science we ae learning about living things and their habitats.
· In RE we are learning about special places and worship.