We are very proud of our school and all of our pupils. Wearing our school uniform is a way each pupil can show that they belong to our school community and wear it with pride!
- Black trousers, skirts or shorts
- V necked grey jumpers or cardigans
- Grey pinafore
- White shirt which can take a tie
- Upperwood School tie (this will be a clip on tie, available from the school office for £6.00 payable through ParentPay)
- Checked blue summer dresses
- White or black socks or dark tights
- Dark outdoor footwear (as long as the footwear is dark in colour the style of footwear is optional – for example black training shoes are acceptable. It is understood that a plain dark shoe is not always obtainable consequently predominantly dark footwear is acceptable)
Children need black shorts and a white t-shirt for P.E.
Indoor P.E. is carried out in bare feet for safety reasons, but trainers will be required for activities outside. Also, for winter months, a pair of jogging bottoms, and a jumper will be needed.
Please make sure that you clearly label all pieces of your child's clothing, as they are very easily lost if not labelled.